As we all get ready to will Australia to victory against Ghana tomorrow night,
Top Ten Reasons Israel did not make the World Cup!
10. Team’s strong defense constantly confused with unnecessary offense
9. Only allowed to score proportionately to opponent
8. Kicking anything is immediately considered state sponsored terror
7. Chief Referee: Richard Goldstone
6. Constantly occupying opponents net
5. When team calls time out, UN calls emergency session
4. Whole team given red cards just for showing up
3. The Black and White ball is grey to rest of the world
2. Always considered offsides
1. Who needs a World cup when you’ve already got Yiddishe one?
and a reminder of the first outing by a Jewish 11 in a World Cup qualifier against Egypt here.
Israelis are contributing to the atmosphere through being a major supplier of vuvuzelas.